With Easter coming up already next week, I decided to make some bunny cookies and to share the recipe with you.
• 300 g flour
• 200 g butter
• 100 g cane sugar
• 100 g ground nuts (I use walnuts or almonds)
• 1 egg white
• castor sugar
• any kind of decoration you want, I used colorful sugar balls and yellow food coloring
1. Combine all of the ingredients with hands.
2. Form a ball out of the dough, wrap it in a cling film and put it into the fridge for 1 hour.
3. After the dough is all cooled, roll it into app. 3 mm and cut out the cookies.
4. Heat up the oven to 180°C.
5. Bake the cookies for app. 10 minutes (until the edges get brown) on a baking paper.
6. Beat the egg white with castor sugar using an electric whisk.
7. Let them cool down and add the icing with the decorations.